Monday, December 8, 2008

Another Decision

Way to go Ab! Decisions are good. You need to set a goal though. Do you have any travel plans? Then you could say by the time you go to...

Anyway, my decision was to find something else since my jazz class was cancelled. Actually that was a rather old decision, but I actually did find something else. I officially went to my first "Dailey method" class tonight. It is essentially the "Bar method" except run by a different person. Have you guys heard of the bar method? I actually picked it because they do have some classes with child care so I can attempt to go on one of my days off with Noah. It's also only an hour. It was an hour that completely kicked my a*s though. Actually my whole body. I suppose that's a good thing. My arms are actually hurting while I type. I'm not sure what i'll feel like tomorrow. The bummer is that it's on the opposite side of town unlike my dance class which was a 5 min walk. But it was for sure a good workout. My goal is to go twice a week and to continue going to my core strength class once a week.

I wonder if anyone actually reads this anymore. Come on, motivate ladies!

I need a challenge...

No comments: