Hi Ladies,
We love Salmon so I'm going to try that recipe Deb, thanks!
So I joined the gym on a great deal. A friend was looking to get out of her membership so to transfer names on the account it only costs me $50. and then I pay the monthly fee $19.99, not bad. I joined for the classes. I've been going to the Sculpt classes on Mondays and Fridays and I've been trying to get to the Pilates and Step class but snow days are getting in the way! :( My muscles are screaming! That's the best feeling, isn't it! I've been keeping up with running as well. I'm afraid to step on the scale because I don't want to be discouraged. I hate the scale!!!
I have everyone in the house on a "Healthy Eating" kick so I hope that helps out as well.
Ladies keep up the awesome job! Deb, your looking fine! ;-) No, seriously you looked great over Christmas. Your hard work is totally paying off!
Renee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment