Renee I hate treadmill running. I really do. I may do 3 miles lately but that's it. I remember training for the marathon and doing like 18 miles on the treadmill and being in absolute hell. I hate the treadmill. I would so much rather be outside. And because I hate the treadmill, it's so hard to get motivated to run on it.
So anyway, I've been bad - not really excercising. We've been busy so we haven't had much of a chance but I need to get back into it today. I hope to run today - I guess on the treadmill - at some point.
I hate the treadmill.
Luckily, my eating has been good though. I made the mahimahi with edamame succotash from this month's cooking light (although they didn't have mahi mahi so I used pollack) and it was good. Even Harper ate it - well, the succotash. And I made the chili with beans and pasta from this month's issue last night - it was really easy and good. And Harper ate a ton of that. (so did Eli - but I'm excited Harper's eating our food now too!)
That's it from here. I need to get more motivated to excercise. I think every time I start to think about getting into some plan, I think about how Andrew's going to be gone for 3 weeks in March and decide it's not worth it to start anything until he gets back. And I know that's silly. So if anyone has any ideas for me, please share!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment