aargh - I just wrote a long post and it got deleted. Anyway long story short:
Jamaica - one water aerobics class after 2 mimosas - it included massaging a stranger's head and neck - excercise? Maybe.
Today - ran - did ladder of higher speeds. Also sit-ups and push-ups.
I wish I had a regular schedule so I could take a class like you guys - they sound fun.
We want to go ice skating - we all got skates but maybe too cold today.
Andrew took out 2 of my ghiradelli chocolate squares that I had him hide last night for me to eat during a movie (Burn After Reading - funny) and I only ate 1 and had him hide the other one.
Also, had fish tacos for dinner last night - very good and easy and healthy. So I felt good about that.
That's it from here!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment