Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hi All! New Year New goals and all that grand stuff, right? My neighborhood actually had a 5k run on New Years eve which was a lot of fun and reminded me that I could run outside in the winter and snow and not be so bad. So I've done that a few times - it's so much easier to run outside than on a treadmill. It's amazing. Anyway, I've done that, and Runners World this month has a cool ab workout so I've tried that a few times - doesn't require any balls, bars, etc., and only takes 15 minutes so I like that. On the food front, I got rid of most of the candy from Christmas and the last few pieces of Ghiradelli dark chocolate and caramel, I asked Andrew to hide for me. So I know they're there if I really need them but I have to ask them for it so it adds another barrier and so far I haven't asked. So no chocolate for a while - yey! And good meals and stuff too so I'm pretty excited about that. That's it from here. I hope you're feeling better Renee! And I don't have any good books on fitness. Sorry!

No comments: