Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Moderation

Everything in moderation right? Although everything I read in my health magazines says to eat light, part skim cheese, there's nothing like a real whole milk sharp flavored cheese. All the flavors and styles of cheese, the light ones just aren't the same.
I say, go with moderation!
So it's been 3 good steady weeks of weight training and I feel really good. The sore muscles have subsided and I'm feeling stronger and slightly more toned! Yeah! I got a DVD for Christmas with 5, 10 min. sessions using a stability ball, love it! Now if I could just see my belly area shrinking!!!! That's my trouble spot!!!

So Debbie and Danielle, are you going to rub it in that you walked the Jamaican beaches, swam for miles in crystal clear teal blue waters, blah, blah, blah. Or maybe you took Yoga on the white sandy beaches with the warm breeze blowing! I hope you at least report back some exercise, and not bicep curls lifting your drinks!

Can you tell I'm TOTALLY jealous!!! Hope you guys had a fabulous time getting all fat! ;-)

No comments: