Hey Ladies!
Hope everyone is doing well. Did everyone get some exercise in yesterday?
Thank you Jen! My arms sore! But... I did my 10 push-up today rather easily so I went to 12. Yup, 12! Hey, 2 more is 2 more.
Started the day off with a run. I do mine on a treadmill downstairs and watch the news or videos but I still have times when I can't stop watching the clock. I read in my Shape magazine to repeat something like left, right left, right because repetition relaxes you & helps you focus. Well left, right didn't work for me but I tried counting to 100 over and over and I shout out the 10's. It really works for me. I think 100 is just long enough and time flies by. Then I challenge myself to the next minute or finish off the mile or something. It has pushed me further and longer. Thought I would pass that on for those on a treadmill.
Happy "Goodbye Flab" day!
Renee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment