Monday, November 10, 2008
This is the tough part of my day
It's 12:16. I just ate my turkey sandwich and grapes. I have a yogurt in the fridge which I usually save until 3. I want to go to the vending machine and get a candy bar. But I will not. I will not get a candy bar. I will not get a candy bar. I will not get a candy bar. I will have more water instead and maybe step outside for a minute. Yeah, that's it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love to add Lipton Green Tea iced tea mixes to my bottled water once in a while. Mandarin & Mango is my favorite, nice and sweet. I think I'm having a treat and I think it tricks my mind as well.
Maybe I'm just gullible. Either way it works. ;)
Post a Comment