Monday, November 10, 2008
good news bad news
The good news is I didn't have a candy bar. The bad news is that there was a lunch here and a bunch of leftover whoopie pies. I had a quarter of a pumpkin one and a quarter of a chocolate one. But at least I didn't have a full one. And I will eat none of the chips. I will eat none of the chips. I will eat none of the chips. I will drink more water. (again.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i am very proud of you!! i can GUARANTEE that if i were around those whoopie pies i would have had a whole one of EACH. i know i would have. portion control is my big issue...
I agree...I would have started shouting "whoop! whoop!" as I downed them both. But, then I would have done a fun dance to go with my whooping, which probably would have burned more calories than the whoopie pies had.
Post a Comment