I have to admit I was feeling very unmotivated tonight. But then I thought "just put your running pants on - that's the hardest part." So I did it and it worked. I went downstairs, turned on the TV and got on the treadmill. As I was flipping through the stations, I noticed we had a FitTV station - and guess who was on it? Gilad!! Doing pretty much the same workout in Hawaii that he has always done. I was tempted to get off the treadmill and do the workout but decided to just run and watch it. Have you guys done any TV workouts lately?
Anyway, then I flipped some more and caught the end of 8-Mile - that's the best for running, it totally pumped me up.
After running I did 10 push-ups and started doing my ab(by) workout but then Hilary Duff came on the TV and I decided to leave. And that's my workout.
Eating - not so good. Had some ice cream before I ran. booo. Need to get this stuff out of my house!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment