Last night, Jay had a work dinner, which made it very easy for me to linger at the CDM gym, getting in my 10- push-ups and spending a while stretching and cooling-down. Then, I got home and made a bowl of pasta with fresh sauce and settled into a little bad tv (90210). I was enjoying my quiet, healthy evening when...all of a sudden... Jay pops through the door and hands me a bag. He tells me that there were left-overs and the people he was at dinner with insisted he bring them home to me. While opening the bag, I expect to find a 1/2 eaten steak with cold veggies or something. But, instead, there is an untouched (not even one bit eaten) POUND of delicious potatoes. I guess they went to one of those al-a-cart places and everyone was so full on other stuff, they didn't even touch the potatoes. So, I had to have some! But, I used Deb's trick and put a small portion in a ramekin and just at that. (good trick, Deb!). All in all, Tuesday wasn't so bad. I was weak with the potato deliciousness, but at least I had a good work out and didn't eat the entire pound of potatoes. And, the soccer team is coming over tonight (last game celebration), so I plan to serve the rest of the potatoes to them!!!
And for another inspirational picture...

No comments:
Post a Comment