Well, I just finished this big presentation I'm working on and I looked at the clock and it's 7pm! How did that happen?! Well, the good news is that I haven't eaten anything since lunch (even avoided that stupid sheet cake). And, normally, I would say "I worked until 7pm, I'm going home to some much-deserved couch time"...but, since today is motivation day, I'm actually headed down to the CDM gym (loosely called - it's just a basement room with a treadmill and some old, smelly free-weights) to work out for 45 minutes before heading home.
Day 1 = success. Hopefully, this blog will produce many more. I can feel my underarm flab shrinking as I write this. Ha - I wish!
Thanks again, Deb. Great idea.
Enjoy 90- (maybe you can somehow incorporate the storyline into tomorrow's goodbye flab post!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job Danielle! Both avoiding the cake and for working out! And yes, maybe I'll try to incorporate 90210 into tomorrow - although I still have to shower now before it starts.
Post a Comment