Sunday, November 16, 2008

Have you been squatting as you cook, Deb? Just try to fit it in anyway you can. Do leg lifts across the kitchen if you need to.

I did pretty well for me this week. I made sure to at least do some sort of leg lifts, crunches, pushup type things everyday. On Thursday I walked Noah to the park - about 20 minutes each way including hills. On Friday, I challenged myself to go to the park further away. It was about 35 minute walk there and about 45/50 on the way back uuuuuppp hill. And I went to my core strength class this morning. We worked on arms and I am so very pathetic when it comes to upper body strength.

We did go to the Olive Garden on Saturday though. That's part of the reason I made myself do the longer walk on Friday - I knew we were headed there. I got short ribs which can't be very good for you, but maybe at least a little better than Fettuccine Alfredo. Maybe?

Okay, what's the challenge for the week?

No comments: