I think this is a great idea. Thanks, Deb! Just this last week I decided the pudge needed to go, so perfect timing, as I'm ready to begin the journey back to fit.
Last week I started entering everything I ate onto this site "sparkpeople.com" - you enter all the food and it calculates your calories, fat, and all the other nutritional info. It has a lot of the brand-name foods already programmed in, and then generic info for ingredients and stuff. Anyway, it was interesting because it helped me see my diet was lacking protein. So, I'm trying to cut fat and increase protein now. Anyway, if you're looking to understand your food intake, it might help (and it's free).
I ran on Saturday, but had a junk food day yesterday while at the Pats game - dunkin donuts breakfast sandwich, followed by bad snacking and beer. It's so hard to keep healthy on the weekends!
But, luckily I rocked out at Guitar Hero at Robyn's last Friday...so, that must have burned a million calories, right?!
Anyway, great idea. I look forward to hearing from everyone. I plan to run tonight and will try to do those push-ups.
Happy Fitness Everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment