I'm eating a healthy soup right now and enjoying it, so I thought I'd share that will all of you. I also had a good breakfast of yogurt and kashi oatmeal. And, of course when I eat anything kashi-brand, I always think of Eli and his obsession with kashi. So, that is a great positive association with something healthy and good for me. Thanks, Eli!
I have to admit - I did NOT do the push-ups last night. But, I did get on the treadmill for 45 minutes (combination of walking and running) and did some crunches. Tonight, I will tackle the push-ups. Any other challenge you want to through out there, Jens? By the way, I love that you are plural.
Now, I will leave you with one of my favorite pictures...

1 comment:
thank you very much for posting that. i always worry that that photo will never resurface again, that it could possibly be gone forever, but then is shows up when i least expect and i let out a great big "WHEW!"
Post a Comment