Some evil person just put a 1/2 eaten sheet cake in the kitchen on my floor. Seriously?!? Right at 1:30, when I've just digested my healthy soup and apple and am starting to feel vulernable to the snack attacks?? Meanies.
But, you know what?... I logged on here for extra inspiration and it worked! I saw Deb resisting that candy bar, so I know I can resist the cake. Cake?! Please, cake is for whimps and fatties. And, I am neither. I am a strong woman who would rather do push-ups and eat wheat than eat cake.
So, thanks fellow bloggers! Who knows if it will always work...but, this blog has officially saved me from at least one peice of cake. Yay.
(And, I'm secretly hoping by the time I am done writing this the vultures on my floor will have already eaten all the cake, completely removing the temptation.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment