Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tonight

Well I ran again tonight and did the ab workout and the push-ups. 90210 is a great way to motivate me since I figure I'm going downstairs anyway to watch it so I may as well run. And the good thing about it is that my treadmill is a bit too loud for me to hear everything being said even when I have the TV turned all the way up but it doesn't really matter because everything they say is so predictible.

That said, after the workout, I came upstairs and had a piece of cheesecake - because Andrew forgot to bring it to work today. I did make a good turkey curry dish for dinner from Cooking Light - it was a nice way to use up leftover turkey! And I also bypassed the meatball sub special at the cafe at my work and instead had chicken and rice soup.

So I would say I was about even today.

No comments: