Okay so I ran, and did 10 push-ups and a bunch of sit-ups last night while watching 90210. So most of my post will be about that.
I was ready to give up on the show largely because it's awful but I figure that since I had to run at 8 anyway, I may as well watch it - and boy was I glad I did! This was definitely the best show yet. (It's still awful, but at least it's up to watchable now.)
I like how nobody thought it was strange how Naomi got the ex's number and Amy's parents didn't think it was weird that he came out. And I like how angry Amy got when she saw the exes kissing - why did she care? And I like how Ryan (the teacher) looks all disheveled the minute he leaves the school and still doesn't bother to brush his hair when he is leaving to take a trip with his new girlfriend. Really? He brushed his hair for school but not for her?
I like how the principal had to be the sub for the english class - because apparently there were no subs.
And I love Nabid's place! And how he was afraid to show his girlfriend the baby for some reason when he opened the door.
I love how easily everything falls into place at the end of the show (more or less) - the boyfriend leaves, Nabid admits he's a virgin, and black Brandon and Silver sing great kareoke. And I'm excited to see what happens with the half-brother. I'm sure it will be all settled in the next 1-hour episode.
Oh but why why why is Ethan so so so ugly?????? Why is he on the show.
That said, great running show.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i thought it was BY FAR the best episode yet also! i almost didnt watch last night because it's just the worst show. but last night's was fairly amusing. nice breakdown, deb.
Post a Comment