skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, November 9, 2008
I just ran!
Yippee!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goodbye Flab
A diary of a girl and her friends and family trying to get or stay in shape.
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(12)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(47)
►
December
(9)
▼
November
(38)
Hey
bummer
I have been to a spinning class. I think just once...
PS
3 issues of Woman's Health? That's scary.Sadly ton...
Wednesday night
Tonight
quickly
A fresh week
Challenge, etc.
Have you been squatting as you cook, Deb? Just try...
Sorta off track
12
Hello Ladies
I had to skip over the 90 posts because we haven't...
Blah!
Leftovers...
90210 etc.
Good job!
Tuesday, Tuesday...
Hm.
Stress is a good diet technique...
Tonight
I just got home from doing a 45 minute walk. I fe...
Great job ladies!
Good job Danielle!
good news bad news
The dreaded office sweets...
Fiber
This is the tough part of my day
Yeah!!!
Great idea!
I just ran!
Speeding up your metabolism / energy
I think it's a great idea. With so much bad news ...
Great idea!
November 9
First post
Contributors
Amanda
Danielle
Deb
Jens
Renee
Robyn
No comments:
Post a Comment