No excercise for me right now. I have mastitis - an evil breast infection that kills like crazy and makes you feel like you have the flu on top of it. And now I have to get on antibiotics which will make Harper a little fussy and give her bad poops too.
That's my post and I'm sticking with it.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just to add to my misery - I forgot about the medication - you have to take the pills 4 times a day and you can't eat 2-3 hours before or 1 hour after afterwards. Maybe it will make me eat less since that leaves very little time in my day to take 4 of these pills.
Oh no, Deb. This is horrible. I'm so sorry.
Debbie I'm so sorry! I wish you a speedy recovery!
Post a Comment