Hey guys,
I've been a bit off track the yesterday and today. Eli was really sick yesterday - bad cold and cough - and so yesterday was somewhat difficult and I had to go food shopping yesterday with the kids so Eli was in the cart screaming and coughing at Harper hanging from my chest. I guess you could say I excercised my patience for that trip. Last night, we went to the movies (Role Models - funny) and Andrew and I shared a small popcorn and water. And then we went out for burgers afterwards. I did look at the bacon bbq cheeseburger but opted instead for the regular cheeseburger and didn't eat all my fries. So that's as good as I could. That and 2 1/2 beers. I've started cooking for Saturday so there's some tasting going on and wine drinking and no excercising. I don't see excercise until Sunday now. Maybe I'll squeeze something in. But maybe I'll do some lunges while I cook! That's it from here!
Deb
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment