Great job Danielle on the soup. And EXCELLENT picture! That inspires me so much! I ran last night and did 10 more push-ups - on my knees (they were so hard) and some sit-ups - but I also had 3 small pieces of pineapple and pepperoni pizza. Today I had some leftover chicken pot pie for lunch and just now - while the kids are sleeping, I was really tempted to have some of Eli's Halloween candy but instead grabbed a box of raisins and some water. We'll see how lonog this lasts but I was happy about that.
I was thinking - if everyone's up for it - that each of us suggest one (relatively easy) healthy thing everynoe can try to do the following day - or for a week. (Like Jen's push-ups, but could be some other excercise or eating something.) What do you think? We could take turns with a suggestion each week. Let me know if you're up for it and we can start each Sunday. Could keep things new and fun. And I think it would be fun to try to do what other people suggest and then comment on it for the blog.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like the idea of suggesting a new thing each week. Let's do it!! I am also glad that you were inspired by the pretty picture of Amanda. I am very impressed you've been so good about the Halloween candy - that's some major temptation. Like, Temptation Island temptation. Good for you for eating the healthy stuff.
how did you guys even get that picture?? it couldnt have fallen into worse hands...
Post a Comment