Sunday, November 9, 2008

Great idea!

I could use some motivation myself. I tried to get my college friends to start up our weekly workout reports again, but no one really got into this time. So I will hop happily onto this blog bandwagon for some serious motivation.

I did do some crunches, leg lifts, and a 2-3 minute plank during Noah's nap yesterday. Unfortunately I couldn't go to my usual Sunday morning core class because I spent the night at my parents last night.

I also went to my Jazz class on Thursday (the dance, not the music). Unfortunately there will be class this week and then it's being cancelled do to low enrollment. Boo! So my goal is to find something else local that I can go to one night a week.

Okay, I challenge everyone to 10 pushups sometime in the next week. Good luck!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I just did 10 push-ups - the ones with my knees down - and they were hard! But I added some sit-ups afterwards as well. Thanks for the suggestion Jen!