Well, yesterday was a good eating day, bad exercising day.
I didn't get a workout in but I took the girls to Deer Island in Winthrop so they could ride their bikes. My mom and I walked, it wasn't brisk walking but it was moving and there was a really good hill. I did give Chloe a piggy back ride which almost killed me and I did break out in a sweat. Maybe I did burn a few calories after all. Not many though.
Food-
Breakfast- was a bowl of Fiber One (I measured out 1cup with 1/2 cup milk)
Lunch- was a piece of homemade vegetable quiche
Dinner- baked-ziti that I loaded with spinach and carrots. I also used low fat cheeses.
Do you think that was a bad day? I feel like it was a lot of calories.
Today was a great start. I ran 3.5 miles, did my 10 sit-ups and my crunches.
I was pumped!!!
Then.....
We went Christmas shopping and didn't have to pick Chloe up until 2. My mom wanted to go to Chili's, I couldn't disappoint her and say no. So we had chips and salsa and split the egg rolls. I felt bloated.
When I picked Chloe up we went for a little walk around the block and I felt a little better.
Tonight I'm going to make a salad with chicken on top.
I'm totally in for the weekly challenge. Another great idea!
I have to say that knowing I had to report my sins to someone definitely played a part in my choices. They my not have been the best choices but they could have been much worse.
Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you see the treatment plant on Deer Island? CDM designed that. Impressive, right? :)
Ha, ha...I am sure normal people do NOT care about that at all.
And, good job on the healthy choices and running! Nice work.
Sounds like you're doing a great job Renee - good job eating and exercising. And we all have to eat egg rolls now and again, right? Andrew and I got a babysitter tonight and are going to the movies so I may have popcorn and then some beer afterwards. But I plan on being good again tomorrow - to prepare for binging this weekend. :)
Post a Comment