I had to skip over the 90 posts because we haven't watched it yet. Glad to see in the first sentence though that it's getting better. It's gotten so bad that Jeff is becoming obsessed with watching it too. But, I will do my crunches, leg lifts, etc while I watch tonight.
I definitely like to have a challenge every week, so I'm up for the idea of on Sunday having someone throw out a exercise/ food challenge for the week.
It was my dad's birthday this past weekend. That of course meant Marold chocolate cake. Luckily I got a small piece. We did take some home, but fortunately my pregnant friend came over yesterday and saw it. She wound up eating most of it and I even kept myself from having some while she was eating it. That left a tiny tiny piece for Jeff and I to split. Now it's all gone. No more cake temptation.
Back to Abby's very old post about having more small meals a day. That definitely doesn't work for me on the days I'm working, but I am going to make an effort to at least bring a yogurt for an afternoon snack. By the time I get home I'm starving and then more likely to eat whatever comes in front of me.
And I tried that same recipe in Cooking Light that Deb suggested. I substituted most of the ingredients, so it probably isn't really the same recipe, but still considered light and good.
Good luck today, everyone!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry...I didn't give anything away in the 90- post. I was just mentioning how much I LOVE that show. ha, ha. It's so bad. And each week it just keeps getting worse and worse.
Great job resisting the Marold cake. You should automatically lose 5 pounds or something if you are able to do that!
Post a Comment