Sunday, November 23, 2008

I have been to a spinning class. I think just once in college. And it was really really hard. So good luck!!! But I suppose I hadn't been training before the class, so you should be fine. But good plan if you're not. :)

So I've done pretty well since we last talked. I took a hilly walk with Noah to the park on Thursday afternoon. Even though he was screaming the whole time we were getting ready to go so I really just wanted to skip it. Luckily I stuck with it and he stopped screaming as soon as we got outside. And then Thursday night we needed milk and a few other things, so I pushed myself to walk to the grocery store to get them. The store is actually not that far, but the walk back is straight up hill so it definitely involves some exercise. I almost didn't make it out the door because my zen (poor man's ipod) wasn't charged and I really wanted music. So I got out my "diskman" and made myself go with that. I put on some old school counting crows to match. Luckily no one commented to me.

On Friday we walked for errands, which of course involved pushing a stroller up hills. Then another walk on Saturday. This morning I went to my core strength class.

I do have to admit that I have forgotten to do my Abby Abs a bunch this week. Boo me. I think I've only done them twice. I will try to just add them to my challenge of the week. Amanda is it your turn for a challenge? Of course this week should be a particulary bad one with our trip. But maybe we can have Danielle lead us Mel style through some abs on Saturday. Do you guys remember Mel with the teeth?

Okay, that's enough for me for now. See you soon!!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Maybe Jay can lead us in ab workouts like he did this summer at the lake house!