Sunday, November 9, 2008
I think it's a great idea. With so much bad news lately-I have definitely been eating more!! MOnday after the funeral for Bryan's mother, I had a bunch of Camryn's Halloween candy-too much!! I always have the best of intentions to walk after school or at night-but it never happens. I have a treadmill in my living room-right in front of my tv-but it's been 2 weeks since I've been on it. It's the getting on it part that's hard for me-once I'm on it I'm fine and I feel great-but it's getting past the first step of getting onto the treadmill. But, I did take a 40 minute walk today (a brisk one) in my parents neighborhood-so I was happy about that. I'm going to have a turkey sandwich for lunch tomorrow on a wheat wrap. BTW-is diet coke bad for you when you are trying to lose weight?? I don't drink coffee and I use the diet coke for my caffeine in the morning. HELP ME!! AND, I am going to do those 10 push ups before the week is ove...maybe 2 a day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the hardest part for me is just starting too. once i am exercising i am happy and feel great and think to myself 'why is it so hard for me to start? i love this.' but then it's always hard to start.
diet coke is okay, i think. no calories. there are probably some things that people say are bad about drinking it, but i am sure if you dont drink TONS of it, then it's no problem. i doubt it's any worse than coffee and lots of people drink that...
Post a Comment